Saturday, March 15, 2008

Yippee!!!

When I weighed this morning, I was 228.2! I am shocked...in fact, I got off the scale and weighed again because I didn't believe it and I was exactly the same the second time! Its weird because I ate three pieces of pizza for dinner last night...its strange how your body works sometimes. I have been working a lot at Mosaic this week because Mark has been sick so, I've gotten a lot more activity than I do some weeks, but I'm still surprised.

It was just one of those mornings where I think "I'm not going to weigh...I'm going to be up...I ate pizza for dinner..." And I was 5.5 lbs lower than I was yesterday. Now, I'm not stupid enough to think that tomorrow morning I won't be back up over 230....but for today, I'm excited and it helps me to think about making good choices as I go to a ladies gardening party/potluck at church today....

1 comment:

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

That's awesome!! I'm working on losing weight too. Starting from pretty much the same weight that you are. Hope you continue to see good results!