Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hoofin' it all the way...

So, I set a goal this week to walk my kids to school anytime I was the one taking them and as long as it wasn't pouring rain...So far this week I've taken them every day (with the exception of one pick-up trip) and haven't used my car yet! Now, for full disclosure, it is 5 blocks to my son's school and 4 blocks to my daughters...but with trips both ways, I end up walking about 70 minutes every day when I do all the trips which is pretty good for me...obviously I walk a little slow at this point, but I'm walking...

I found a great resource on-line its: www.50millionpound.com Its completely free and has a weight tracker, activity log, even free menu plans if you want. I love things like that, I like to go to my computer each morning and log in my weight, keep track of how much I've walked, etc. I really like it. This morning I was down to 255....

No comments: