Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Two Weeks Down....

Well, I've been a vegetarian for two weeks now and I'm not starving or craving a cheeseburger or anything. I'm really satisfied actually. Of course, I started this new way of eating right before my "two week cycle of hell" which I have every month now that I'm over 40...as I've said before, I have two weeks of happy, weight losing days and two weeks of hell every month. I have cramps and retain water, ending in my monthly visitor and it sucks...I think I'm ready for menopause or a hysterectomy...

Anyway, I've lost about 5 lbs despite this, all in the first week and then I entered the above mentioned two weeks...which means I have this week and then I should be losing again, right? We'll see...my husband has lost over 15lbs of course, because men suck....

But, I have more recipes to share - my problem is that my son dropped our laptop so I can only post at work and I feel guilty if I spend too much time on personal stuff at work so I haven't had a lot of time to post...hopefully I will be able to do that tomorrow. Just wanted to check in and confirm that I am still a vegetarian as I know my one reader was wondering...:)

No comments: