Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Finally Down...

I was FINALLY down on the scale today on my "official" weigh in day for WW on-line. And I was down to 237...I've been down there before, mind you, but never on a weigh in day - at least I don't think I have. So I am down 13 lbs since 1/8/08, which isn't bad...I'm not sure how much I've lost according to my little chart at WW...I've been concentrating more on what my scale at home says, in the morning...naked, before eating or drinking a thing...

I sort of feel like I've been working on the same 3 pounds for about 2 weeks, but I keep going back to the fact that I'm not really feeling deprived...losing slowly is healthier...I'm making a "life change" and that takes time...at least that's what I keep telling myself...

2 comments:

Melissa said...

In words of Barack Obama: YES You can!!

Red Letter girl said...

Now I just need to know if Bee Diva is going to vote for BO...???