Friday, February 22, 2008

Sorry for the delay in posting...

I haven't posted on this blog for awhile...I'm sure the 3 readers I have will be happy to see a new entry! LOL!

So, I'm still doing really well. I was down to 233.7 this morning which makes over 16 lbs of weight loss since 1/8/08...not bad for an old lady who doesn't exercise as much as she should...I still am really loving what I'm doing and have no plans to change my eating situation...I don't feel deprived at all and even though the losing is slower than it was in my 20's I think because I don't feel deprived, I'll stick with it....forever.....Again, I add the disclaimer that if in two weeks I'm eating See's candy by the pound...don't crucify me.

So, here's to plugging along and realizing that next year at this time, I could be at my goal weight, exciting thought!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Yay, Christa! Congratulations on those 16 pounds...that's fabulous!!!!!