Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Maybe Prayer will help??

So, I had an OK week last week. I actually ate really well, I didn't work out as much as I have in past weeks, but I did pretty well. So, I lost .8 lbs...I think I was expecting that my weight would just fall off or something. I really thought that, at least at the beginning I would lose at least 2-3 lbs per week, but that hasn't happened.

I'm not discouraged by what I'm eating, I feel really good about it and don't feel deprived at all - but I wish the scale would go down more. And silly things like my wedding ring not being that loose yet...my pants, however are loose. I know that a year from now by following WW and working out that I will be smaller than I am now and I'm not planning on quiting AT ALL...just a little discouraged by the scale.

So, I've started praying about it...I know it may sound silly to pray about my weight, but I learned a long time ago to "Don't worry about anything, instead pray about everything. Tell God your needs and don't forget to thank Him for the answers" Phil 4:6...so I'm asking God to help me not to get discouraged and specifically to help release this weight from my body. I know that I have to do my part, and I feel like I am - so maybe God can help me out a little...I'll let you know what answers I get....

2 comments:

Red Letter girl said...

I too will pray. For both of us...for this journey...for our habits...for eating and exercising and getting healthy in general. I feel good. I feel proud of us. I know he hears our prayers!


RLG

Anonymous said...

Hey don't leave me out of the prayer circle! I know I am not doing WW yet but I am still on the journey! Hollah!