Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Not Half Bad....

Well, one week down and I'm down 3.1 pounds. Not bad considering I ended the week with Saturday night out, Sunday from Taco Time and Monday night company....It is nice to know that with added activity and cutting back on eating I can still lose weight. I like that I'm still living pretty much my normal life, with more water, less food and more steps. That seems easy and managable right now.

Down the road, I'll need to get more intense if I ever want to reach my goal of 130-140...that is a dream....for now, I would love to be in "Onederland"....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi dearie,
Thanks so much for sharing your blog with me. I loved your first entry and laughed/teared up because I know I have been on some hillarious diets with you... in particular I remember the vegetable soup diet back in the day.. oh the smell of cabbage and tomoatoes coming out of our room! On the other hand, I also remember us at the theater watching a drippy movie during PMS and eating buttery, salty popcorn with M&Ms dumped in it - not caring about calories. Then I also remember red licorice and saying - well it is fat free.. (meaning... let's eat the whole box!)(: I am so with you about wanting this to be OVER, but season after season and year after year I realize that this is my life struggle and it is just that -a struggle. I am dieting too - again- and not wanting to give up at all. I am walking and swimming for exercise and eating low fat. I just started taking Alli for a little booster help... tune in later for the news on any diet "effects" I may experience from taking this thing!!(: YIKES. I think the little package instructions said to stay near a bathroom or wear a panty liner if you eat higher than 15% fat... scary. Because I have no dieting friends around here, I drug my skinny husband with me on my escapade. We were at grocery outlet and I bought some panty liners but the packaging was in spanish and as I opened the the box in the parking lot and pulled out the giantest "ride a horse" pad you've ever seen! We both laughed so hard. (: Anyway... I love you and I will be honored to pray with you and laugh along the way. Pray for me today because it is my son's 10th bday and I know sweets are in my future over the next few days. Love you.