Saturday, January 5, 2008

Beginning Again...One More Time

I haven't posted on this blog for so long....no one reads it - I may tell my fellow chubby friends about it again, but maybe not...Maybe it'll just be my secret "journal" that only I know about where I can track my successes and failures - hopefully more successes than failures.

So after saying "what the hell...I'll eat what I want" for awhile again - I'm going back on Weight Watchers. I'm starting Monday - I know, I should just start today, but I need one last "hurrah" weekend. This time a friend is joining WW with me and we're actually going to go to the meetings, I think this will help. Both the going to the meetings and having a friend to go to the meetings with. I have to do something...

I also ordered "The Firm" aerobics system off of Ebay. I just know myself well enough to know that this time of year I'm not going to go for walks in Seattle...so aerobics with weights it is. I hope I can do it without killing myself. I look at how hard the fatties on Biggest Loser work out and think that I have to be able to do aerobics...

I don't know what I weigh right now because our scale bit the dust in the last basement flood. I've ordered a new one so I'll let you know...I'm guessing around 250, which seems to be my "set point" now...which is depressing. I'm not sure what my goal weight is, the charts say I should weight between 115-150...I would LOVE to weight between 140-145 - I can't imagine it. My mini-goal is just being under 200, which would be awesome - but 140 would be even better.

So "cheers" to the new year! Here's to being healthier and skinnier in '08!

No comments: