Monday, January 14, 2008

Small Encouragements....

So, I feel good about my eating and working out efforts so far...I feel great, I'm not hungry, I have 13 WW activity points so far since last Tuesday - which is great for me...I have been doing my Aerobics DVD's as prescribed by the little magic booklet that came with the program...the exciting thing is that today, I didn't make it all the way through "Cardio Party" BUT, I made it further than I did the last time I did it...I'm getting better and that's the point of the journey. I realize I'm out of shape and I don't expect that I'm going to be about to complete 45 minutes of hard aerobics right away, but today, I made it through 30 minutes and last time I went 20...so its progress and progress is good.

I was talking to Mark about this whole journey this morning...I hesitate to say this because I don't want it to come back to bite me in the ass, but I feel like a switch has flipped...I feel like I'm "on-track" - so, I'm trying to figure out how to keep this going. I do this with every other eating program I start, I go along great and something screws me up...either getting too busy to have the energy to plan meals, PMS cravings, some emotional crisis that drives me to eat...the list goes on and on...I think the thing that's different this time is that this is a program that I could stay on for my whole life and I know I've tried it before, but I really feel like its different this time. A big part of it is actually going to the meeting and having someone to go with (Thanks Heidi)...part of the difference is the deperation that I feel about not wanting to live fat any longer...oh well, whatever the reason - I feel different today and I'm happy and I have energy...so, I'm not going to question it, I'm just going to live it....

No comments: