Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Meeting Three Down....

SO, I had a really frustrating week this week...I did really well eating and exercise wise, but the scale just was not my friend...I think I was retaining copious amounts of water or something, and judging my how my mood has been, this could be the signs of my "friend" visiting (or Aunt Mabel as we used to say in high school)...anyway, I was actually down 4 tenths of a pound at WW last night, and I was acutally happy about that since, according to my scale, I was up 1/2 pound...so, I'm hoping for a really great week scalewise this week...

But, I'm so happy with how I'm eating and working out. I feel better, have more energy and all that good stuff. So, I'm not quitting, no matter what the scale says. So, I've lost a total of 4.2, which isn't bad for two weeks of actual dieting...if I lost 2 pounds per week average, that's 104 pounds in one year...not too shabby!!

1 comment:

Red Letter girl said...

I hope meeting #4 does not get cancelled due to snow! Yikes!