Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Second Meeting Down....

So, RLG and I went to WW last night and it was another good experience. I was down 3.8 pounds, which I was pretty happy about...nothing compared to RLG's 7 lbs, but good nonetheless...It was really crowded with people who all made New Year's Resolutions. I'm sure by the middle of February or March there will be less people - not me though, I'm not quitting!

I did all my workouts last week and felt really good about it. Its funny how expending energy acutally gives me more energy...After working out yesterday afternoon, I decided to walk with Lora to get Will, which we NEVER do, even though its only 5-6 blocks...but I had extra energy so we did it. Of course, Will cried the entire way home, but I felt good about it.

I also want to give a "Shout out" to the Weight Watchers "Fruities" candy. I bought some at the meeting last night...they are like really chewy fruit snacks and they take a long time to eat and a whole package of them is only 1 Point!! Now, if I can just find the Hostess 100 calorie packs!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I like the new WW cakes (especially caramel) and their yogurt...both 1 point!!!!

TheologyMom said...

I'm on a quest for the Hostess 100 calorie pack cupcakes, which I haven't been able to find as of yet....

I've liked all the WW products I've tried so far and my friend loves the pretzel thins...my only complaint is how expensive they are! Oh well, we must have treats!

Red Letter girl said...

OK...so today we went to Applebees specifically so I could have a WW meal.

It's Hill's b-day and she said "are you gonna cheat?" I said "I will if you will"

Deal done. I had a quesedilla burger...no fries (Subbed brocolli) so at least I had a veggie!

I did go to the gym...but gave myself 15 points for the cheesy gooey good burger!