Saturday, January 12, 2008

The Scale Has Arrived....

So, we FINALLY got our new scale so I was able to weigh, in the morning...naked (sorry for the visual) and I weighed 244.9 this morning. Which, I have to admit that we went out to dinner and a movie with the kids last night and I did OKAY, but definately ate more than I have been eating (I had some popcorn at the movie too...) - I am saying that because I was a little frustrated that I only weighted 4 pounds less than I did when I weighed on Tuesday night at WW, which was fully clothed right after dinner...

But, I have to admit that we went out to dinner and a movie with the kids last night and I did okay, but defiantly ate more than I normally do, and I had some popcorn with the movie..so hopefully I'll be down some more in the morning....I know its a process and I'm proud of so many of my accomplishments this week - I worked out twice, I have a day off today and I'm back at it tomorrow; I've eaten better than I have in so long; I've been drinking lots of water which is always good - so onto another great week!

3 comments:

Red Letter girl said...

OK...so today I used 39.5 points (out of 29 limit)...that is after two beers and six chicken wings during the Seahawks loss...

I didn't eat dinner either but I worked my ass off at the gym.

It was NOT a good day for me but tomorrow is a new day and a new chance to turn it on.

It's a journey!!

Hillary said...

I am totally frustrated with the scale! One day it says I weigh 4 pounds less and the next day I have gained 5 pounds. I can't let it discourage me though and I do feel like I have lost weight. Oh well, maybe I should only weigh once a week like on Biggest Loser.

TheologyMom said...

I think weighing once a week is probably the best, but I just can't do it...

It works both ways with me, sometimes if I only weigh once a week, I expect that I should have lost 15 pounds...and I kind of expect that, being a woman, my weight will fluctuate...not that it makes it any easier! Hang in there, I keep saying that with what I'm eating it has to go down eventually...:)