Wednesday, January 9, 2008

One Meeting Down...

I had to post quick so that horrible picture would be lower down...

So, anyway, we attended our first WW meeting last night and it went well - aside from the mean lady who was also joining, I have to admit that I was hoping she would switch to a different meeting - I really liked our leader, she was nice and gives out a lot of stickers. Which reminded my WW friend of the attendance and Bible memory verse stickers we used to get in Sunday School. Strangely, they are motivating...and I have to wonder what that says about us...now after you lose 10% of your weight you get this really cool key chain and I need a new key chain...then as you make other goals you get charms for your key chain...

So, last night I weighed 248.8, which was actually lower than I was expecting, so that is fun - plus that was fully clothed after just eating dinner - I can't wait to weigh on my new scale that should be here soon. So, my first goal is the 10% of my weight which is 24lbs. I think I may set mini-goals of 10% of my weight each time...I haven't decided on my "ultimate" goal yet...my healthy range in like 120-150 or something like that...in order to make "Lifetime" membership your goal has to be somewhere within that range...I'm thinking 145, but I'll revisit that later.

Anyway, all that to say, I'm off to a good start and feeling happy so....one step in the right direction.

2 comments:

Red Letter girl said...

One step at a time...
One meeting at a time...
One point at a time...
One pound at a time...

Red Letter girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.