Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Day 3, going strong...

So, I've lost 3 lbs since Monday, which is pretty good...I'm hoping I'll drop pretty quickly down to around 250 since I had been there for quite awhile and have just recently jumped up into the 260's...that is so depressing...I remember in college, when I reached 175 how mortified I was. I went on Medifast for a summer and dropped down to 145 which is my current goal weight, I was running every day, biking, shopping for size 8's - I don't think I really appreciated it and how it felt...well, let me tell you, I will this time and I am going to make it there, if it kills me!

I've felt pretty good so far this week, the biggest thing has been being able to eat all the food I'm supposed to be eating. Four "small" meals and two snacks with lots of veggies and fruit is actually a lot of bulk and I definately haven't been hungry, which is good. I felt a little weird yesterday, but, I'm guessing my body is going through lack of sugar shock and I haven't had diet soda for three days which has got to be confusing to my system..oh well, I'm still going strong!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Are you using a specific eating program? (WW or some other?) How did you wear a size 8 at 145?!!! I'm 153 right now and almost a 14... maybe cause I'm short??? I need to lose about 20 lbs. I've gained that much in the past year. I think the stress of living with my parents for that year and trying to find a house...etc. But I hate it because I had worked so hard to lose it before moving back here. I will join you on this journey, k? Let me know how I can pray for you and support you.