Thursday, August 20, 2009

Finally Down!

I was finally down today for the first time in over a week! I can't believe it...it feels like with cycles, water retention, etc that I have about 2 good, acutally weight losing weeks per month, which can be frustrating...But, I don't feel like quitting so that is good...I often wonder how smart it is to weigh every day. I know the "experts" say not too, but I have a hard time not...I think if I weigh only once per week, I expect that it should be a huge number and so I'm more disappointed if its only 1-2 lbs...I know, logically, that I have ups and downs from day to day so I don't build it up too much and I actually think I have less disappointment. I also read about a study recently that said that people who tend to be successful with weight loss in the long run, weigh every day because they are really on top of it if they start creeping up a few pounds...so for now, frustration or not, I'm going to keep weighing every day...just, fyi!

No comments: