Monday, August 17, 2009

Week Three Begins...

I made it through Family Camp without much damage done...I actually did really well with eating at Family Camp...I ate dessert a couple of times, but didn't go crazy, watched my portions, was pretty active...what got me was last night when Mark decided that homemade chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, corn and gravy sounded good for dinner and he volunteered to make it all and I said "sure"! That, coupled with starting my period left me up a tiny bit this morning from last week, but I'm back on track this morning and that is really good for me...my normal pattern would be to do really well for a week or so, have something that derails me a little and end up throwing the whole thing out the door and I'm not doing that this time! I acutally was looking forward to getting back on my eating plan this morning, which was encouraging for me. I'm really happy with what I'm eating for the most part and that doesn't happen that often for me when dieting...so I'm off again! I would really like to lose 10 more lbs this month...we'll see if I can!

No comments: