Sunday, March 11, 2012

Chicken With Wild Rice Soup - Recipe

Okay, I found a great website with WW approved recipes - it is http://www.skinnytaste.com/ - and it has a lot of recipes that look amazing!

Today, I made the Chicken w/Wild Rice soup - which is one of my all time favorite soups...here's the link http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/01/chicken-shiitake-and-wild-rice-soup.html

It was an incredibly easy recipe and it turned out great! I accidentally thawed too many chicken thighs, so I used 6 instead of 4 and I used a smidge more light sour cream than she calls for so I adjusted the points to 8 per serving (I used the Recipe Builder feature on WW's website which is amazing...). Anyway, I'm sure I will be making this soup again - and, I thought it was a great idea to make it on Sunday afternoon and then container it up for lunches this week or to freeze....love it!

2 comments:

AB said...

UM--that looks DELICIOUS! And the website? I already found like 30 things I want to make!

TheologyMom said...

I know, right?? I love it - it reminds me of Pioneer Woman because she takes such great pictures but the recipes look so good...this soup was awesome - just had some for lunch and it was really easy!