Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Website Woes....

So a couple of days ago, I was having trouble logging on to the WW website. I got error messages all morning but, finally was able to log in the late afternoon...but, when I logged in, instead of my normal 36 daily points - it now said that I only was allotted 26 daily points! I tried logging in again, made sure it still had my weight correct, posted a message on the message board asking if anyone else was having issues, sent an e-mail to WW....finally, yesterday I called and got some lady who basically told me "If the computer says that, it must be correct - if you're losing weight, the points will go down."

I was so frustrated but started to doubt myself, thinking maybe I was supposed to only get 26 points...so I did some research on-line and realized that 26 is the lowest points allowed in the Points Plus program so I knew at over 250 lbs, there was no way it was correct. So, I called again today, and at first the woman tried to tell me again - it must be correct but I didn't take that answer...I pushed and asked to talk to a supervisor and while we were waiting for one to get on the line, she said "have you tried resetting your weight?"....um...no, you haven't mentioned that yet....so, I reset my weight to today's weight and voile' I have my 37 points back...it was weird because I swear I was down to 36 before, but I'll take it. It is kind of a pain because I had to start it with today's weight (254.4) so it doesn't show the 10.6 lbs I've lost so far, but I know I've lost them...

I just wanted it to work how it's supposed to work and I felt like no one could understand that...but, I MADE them listen to me and that is really good for me - I'm not always good at advocating for myself and it felt good to get it figured out....

On another note, I made Mongolian Beef in the crock pot last night. I really liked it - it was different than say PF Chang's Mongolian Beef, but I thought it was really tasty and easy to make....here's the link... http://veryculinary.com/2012/02/28/crock-pot-mongolian-beef/

No comments: